We are looking for confident, friendly and outgoing candidates with excellent people skills for the Ranger Positions. Rangers are responsible for assisting the full-time team to ensure our visitors have an awesome time from the moment they arrive in their car to the time they leave.
- Customer service
- Helping to run activities
- Helping to run events
- Animal Care
- Retail & Admission
- Facility Maintenance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in setting up the farm park before opening to the public.
- Organise and deliver daily activities.
- Interact with visitors, especially the younger ones.
- Answer visitor questions.
- Get involved with animal care, including feeding and mucking out.
- Ensuring that health and safety procedure is always in practice.
- Assisting with the setting up and delivery of events.
- Assisting with admissions and in our retail and catering outlets.
- Exceptional people skills with a happy, friendly nature.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- High energy levels.
- The ability to speak welsh or other languages is advantageous.
Hours: Casual - Mostly weekend & school holidays
Pay: National minimum wage
Important: 16yrs + over only