We are looking to hire a Catering Team Leader who, along with the assistance of casual team members, will be responsible for preparing and serving simple but tasty lunchtime snacks for our visitors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare great snacks for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Check and maintain stock levels.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Ensure that the kitchen is ran in accordance with food safety procedures.
- Welcome customers with a friendly and efficient service.
- Ensure the kitchen area, equipment and utensils are kept clean.
- Appreciation for good food and associated customer service is essential.
- An organised and diligent approach to correct procedure is essential.
- A positive attitude towards work.
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
- Culinary school education or experience in a related position is an advantage.
Hours: Full Time, up to 40H per week or 2 x part time.
Pay: Wage negotiable subject to previous experiences or/and qualifications.
Important: Initial 6-month contract (subject to successful trial period). To include a minimum of one weekend day.